Friday, January 14, 2011

Vitruvian Numerology


The old Judeo-Christian philosophies speak about talking from the heart being powerful. Jesus himself said, “You think I’ve come in the name of peace. I’ve come to bring a sword upon the earth.” Here is the sword; a word, capable of piercing the soul. You and I will die but if anything remains then our souls, with their wounds, will. The idea is present in Judeo-Christian thought but also present else where. Saving face in China is one of the oldest of traditions. We find here the heaven and earth edge of the blade. One side causes trauma upon the land and rectifies heaven as the other edge damages the earth in the name of heaven.

All man is of two hearts and two minds. All man is positive and all man is negative. All man is of heaven and all man is of earth. If you lie to others, your lie will consume you. How much more, if you lie to yourself, will you be consumed? You say what you know to be false because you believe it is for a better good. How can you be so self righteous, so self confident and so unmerciful? I see you and I see the truth! We are all right but logical fallacies mislead our sense leading us from this world to the next. Study yourself; that is my sword. Reflection upon what is absolute. Reflection upon what is right and what is not. Reflection upon what is and isn’t real.

Sexagesimal
Vitruvian Man
Numerology

Energy Time Uncertainty
Uncertainty Principle
Matter Wave

sword Paragraph 1
II
Earth Paragraph 1
III
Heaven Paragraph 1
III
Word Paragraph 1
I
Soul Paragraph 1
II
Heart Paragraph 1
I
sword Paragraph 2
I
Heaven Paragraph 2
I
Earth Paragraph 2
I
Heart Paragraph 2
I
Man Paragraph 2
V
Mind Paragraph 2
I
Reflection Paragraph 2
III

Separations
V

Results 30 twice = 60 & לב = 1



Circling the Bubble on a wave!
Philo Lapis

No comments:

Post a Comment