Friday, December 17, 2010

The Simple Truth

Your title given, means not a thing
Nor a solution, does it bring
Your perception tainted, by my name
Your vision clouded, does not change

How can you, be spoken too?
When by a single word, you become confused?
Lost from reason you chase the goal
To prove your worth down a rabbit whole
And all the while professing that,
You see all the things that I lack

What the understanding are to do
When constrained by the likes of you
Prey for relief I have done
But to be released from your stupid pun

I want not, of your childish games
Or a stupid given name
Only to be relieved, from you
Your smell repugnant, to quiet a few

Nothing is their left to say
But that you leave me in disarray
For the words that I lack
A quote Laozi will I extract

“My words are very easy to know, and very easy to practice; but there is no one in the world who is able to know and able to practice them.”

Complex I’m sure, for quiet a few
Because reality, do they eschew
Perception that you think perceived
Lack that which is in deed.

My Alter Ego;
Philo Lapis

Alexander Pope An Essay on Criticism

No comments:

Post a Comment